CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bad boys, bad boys

So, I hate to blog this, but I have to. One of my favorite things to waste time with is to go to other people's blogs and then go to their links and read about them and try to figure out how they are linked to the person I know, etc. I have heard this called blog stalking, but I can assure you I am not a blog stalker-just nosy as Mike says. It is cool to read about other peoples lives; their joys and struggles. I was doing that this morning and happened on to a website about a woman who is fighting for her life with Leukemia. I viewed her pictures and ended up sobbing (that's what I do, remember). Then the mailman rings our doorbell with an e-bay purchase delivery for Mike. (A Titan's hat for his trip to Denver to watch the Broncos play the Titans) Rachel pulls it out and then Austin puts it on. He says, "cool people wear their hats like this (backwards), or like this (sideways)." Then he starts singing, "Bad boys, bad boys, whacha gonna do." It brought me back to reality and made me grateful for all the funny things he does, and how much I love my kids, and my husband. So, as an afterthought, I am going to try to post the video re-play of the scene described above. It's a riot!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a wonderful family you have!!! I just love visiting with all of you. I especially love it when the kids tell me repeatedly that they love me! thanks again for a nice visit.

Fat Dad said...

I especially loved hearing evidence of the oldest trick in the book: Austin whispering, "hurry up and take the picture." Actually, I guess it's one of the newest tricks in the book . . .