CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm only posting to get all the pictures off my camera

WARNING: THIS WILL BE PROBABLY THE BIGGEST. POST. EVER.

In the (how long?) time since my last post, there have been things happening here, but not mentioned. I really would hate to post everyday with nothing to say, and that means I make monster posts. Sorry, that's life for me.

I am going to back track a little bit, just to make sure you get all the pictures. That's all you care about, I know. Who wants a post with all words? Not me. Sometimes I wish I could talk in real life with pictures. Crazy.

Wow, I am going to really go back here.

Back in November, Mike and I went to San Fransisco. It was a fun trip, and mainly resulted from Mike (being the Tenneesee Titan's fan that he is) wanting to go watch a NFL game. Titans played the... who? I can't remember (maybe the pictures will remind me) in Candlestick Park (which Mike informed me was a hole in the ground yucky field)on November, so we made a weekend of it.



.





We got there on the night of Thursday, and were cutting it pretty close to make it to the best show...ever!!... Wicked. I got the soundtrack from the library and spent a couple weeks learning all the songs, and it was great to finally know what the story was. The Orpheum Theater was AMAZING.

We were starving after it was over, so we asked the first cabbie we could find (after trying to find one forever) what the best place to go was. He took us to the Grubstake and we had the best dinner!

The next day we and went to Alcatraz Island.





We went there on our honeymoon, but since that was so long ago, we decided to go again. It was rainy the whole time, and thankfully we bought an umbrella after we were done... because it stopped raining. We got a good soaking, though. Had some clam chowder at the Sourdough bread factory (YUM-O), and Mike fell in love with Boylan's diet black cherry soda (we even had to go back a couple days later just to get a soda.)

0 comments: