CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dear Whitney,

Remember how Girls Camp was fun back when you were in Young Women's (What was that about 3 years ago?)? Well, I have news for you. It's even MORE fun as a leader.

As requested:
By the way, Nikki and I did this balance challenge, and rocked it in about 5 minutes. As if anyone needed any more proof, we're awesome.They just could not figure this one out.

I was the cheater on this balance beam. I'm a great example, I know.

This wall was fun... except I am not really that tall, so it was a struggle to reach all the holds.

Dance Party/service project
One Clear Voice came to perform for us.

At the top of our hike.Does this picture surprise anyone? Not me. These cute girls are AWESOME!!

2 comments:

The McBrides said...

lol, thanks! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing those! oh and 3 years ago? come now, its been a LITTLE longer than that ;) glad you guys had so much fun, I hope to be able to make it back there someday!

Unknown said...

It doesn't seem any longer than that to me too.