CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 13 thru March 20

***I asked Mitchell if he finished reading The Diary of Anne Frank. He had, so I asked his what he thought about it. He said, "She was kinda whiny." Apparently he doesn't think she had anything to complain about.

**Mike and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary on Wednesday. It's a miracle!

**Went to the Sportsman'sExpo and bought a loaf of Jewish Rye from Volkers Bakery. I handed out a piece to the kids and Mitchell of course didn't like it, but Austin and Rachel did. Austin says, "Those Jews know how to make GOOD bread!"

**got a facial. It was fabulous!

**Family Movie Night. Watched "Despicable Me" While Agnes was singing about her unicorn while trying to go to bed, Austin pipes up and says, "Wow, she's annoying. Now I know how you guys feel about me." Classic Austin.

**Mike got a massage. Now I don't have to rub him for at least a day.

** Chose our new carpet for upstairs. No more green.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

new carpet!!! i'm so excited for you!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to come over and see the new carpet! It really does change the whole feel of a house. Happy anniversary to you both!