CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Part of the St. George trip



Anyone that knows Mandi is aware of the fact that she is an In-n-Out Burger junkie. Yes, the myth is true. She once downed three cheeseburgers in one sitting. Now that there is a new establishment in St. George, we knew we would be visiting the joint at least once on our vacation (it turned out to be two trips for burgers). Mandi just discovered "Animal Style" as well (For you In-N-Out novices, that means it includes pickles and grilled onions). So now she may be even more jazzed about the place. If you didn't have to mortgage your house now days to fill up the car with gas, I could just see her making the four hour drive some weekend just to go eat there. The kids love it as well and were pretty happy about their new hats.

3 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

I know so many love In and Out. I am not a fan, they take too long and the fries are questionable. But since I have such high regard for Mandy, I will give them another try. I do love the picture of the kids in the hats. Love to the Blacks.

The McBrides said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE in and out! I didn't know they were in St. George now! I am going to have to demand that dustin and I take a weekend trip very very soon! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Unknown said...

I've never seen Mandi eat that much food in one sitting--ever! But I believe it if you say so, Mike. Love the picture of the kids in their hats. I want one. Just email it to me.