CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Shawn and Chelsea

I need to make a correction to a previous post. Shawn and Chelsea were married in 2000, but to me it just seems like a couple years ago.
Shawn called me today on his way home from work. He said he commutes 110 miles each way to work, so he gets a lot of "reading" done in the form of books on tape. (a great invention, for sure) He and Chelsea are expecting their second girl on December 19th! Congratulations!! We talked for an hour, and it was great to catch up with him. I may have even convinced him to start a blog! I love to see pictures, so hopefully he will soon!!!
We hope to be able to visit them sometime next year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shawn called me to get your #, Mandi, and when I didn't answer the phone he said on the recording, "Empty nest, empty house." The I picked up the phone and started talking but I didn't recognize him or his phone number!

Susie J. said...

Wow, thanks for the Shawn update! I've been wondering how he was ever since you mentioned him.
Hi Shawn! :)

Lillie said...

And the baby is here. Her name is Hope Marie she was born at 5:55pm on Dec 19th check out Shawns blog shawnwmerritt.blogspot

Lillie