CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

"So You Think You Can Dance"

Mike and I started our little weekend getaway to Reno yesterday. We LOVED watching "So You Think You Can Dance", so we decided that we would love to go to the tour. The closest place they were coming was Reno, so we purchased tickets (Mike's comment was: I'm SO gay!) and got a hotel room. We left our house at about 8:30 am on Friday, and arrived here in Reno at about 3:30 pm. We drove downtown to find the Reno Events Center, so we would know where to go, and then went to eat at Ruby River. Then when we came back, the parking was AWFUL, so we waited in traffic for 45 minutes while about a thousand cars cut in front of us to make the worst traffic jam in history. We saw all of the coolest dances, and had a great time!!

4 comments:

Beef said...

no question about it, Doughboy is GAY!!!!

Susie J. said...

sounds like tons of fun, to me! :)

also... TAG! You’re it!! Here’s a little something for you to blog about. Go check the rules on my blog. http://ramblingsofsusie.blogspot.com/

AmandaS said...

Yeah, you guys are hilarious. I can't believe you went all the way to Reno!

Melanie said...

what a blast! I had no idea you had such a wild vacation recently! I need to check your blog much, much, much more frequently!