CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Cutest thing you ever saw





Okay, so we got our new camera (we had to buy a new one thanks to Austin's handywork) So how adorable is it to get 10 little girls between age 3-5 on a stage for a ballet class? It simply melts your heart. Rachel's teacher is amazing at dealing with the girls and getting them to pay attention (most of the time pay attention anyway). Rachel knows that she is just our little princess and is so excited to go. She asks almost everyday if it is her ballet day. She has had two classes so far and loves it.

6 comments:

Megan said...

The first thing I think of when I picture little girl ballet classes is the underwear hanging out of the unitard and under the tights! I'm glad she is enjoying her new class and I'm glad you got a new camera so you can get back to taking pictures.

Susie J. said...

awwwwwwwww :)
Now the big question... is mommy gonna be showing her some tricks? You know you wanna.

Melanie said...

how stinkin' adorable is that? Rachel really is a princess! I really want Claire to take ballet, so when it's time I'll have to check in with who this amazing teacher is. How fun!

Melanie said...

oh yeah, congrats on the camera - way to go Austin!!

Unknown said...

The first thing I noticed in Rachel's picture was the underwear showing through her tights. I remember Mandi having the same problem. What sweet memories!

Emily said...

I love little girls in ballet class - one of the defining moments of having daughters I think! Ella is excited to turn 3 in April so she can finally go to her own class too :-)