CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Digiscrap night

I went to my first Digiscrap night. My friend, Quinn, invited me, and I had a blast!! We arrived a bit late because it was parent/teacher conference, and we were late getting home, but it was ok. First to greet me was Brooke's little boy, Brandon. he's 4 (almost 5), and he is another Austin if I ever saw one...down to the glasses, the way he talks, and his expressions. It was great. I did not bring a project, but I came away with A LOT of stuff. Quinn, Amy, and I had a pretty deep spiritual conversation, and I even learned some stuff about the temple. Who would have thought. I got a tutorial CD, and some books. My favorite part was the spontaneous singing for Alyson's birthday when she arrived. Thanks, Quinn, for the invite!

0 comments: