CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rachel's Ballet Recital

The Recital was tonight. I came home and curled Rachel's hair. I sprayed it and we were all ready to go, and then she looked in the mirror. She didn't want her hair "all crazy", so she smashed it. So I had to recurl about half of it. Here is the finished product: The recital went really well. I was very worried about Rachel's participation (as opposed to her running like crazy all over the stage), but she did really well for the performance. Sadly, you can't really see her for most of it, but that's ok. She was shadowing Miss Chassy, so she's always near her.





Dance Video:

2 comments:

Melanie said...

she is the most beautiful little girl! Just look at her all dolled up for ballet! gorgeous!

Annette said...

I just watched the ballet recital! How adorable was that! Now you are going to have to show me how to post videos! And I need help with a few other things!
P.S. I loved your birthday blog!
Annette