CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm the Birthday Girl

Well, today's my birthday, and I am going to tag myself. Here are 5 random things you may not know about me.
1. I'm fun. No, really. Just ask Mike.
2. I LOVE Toasted Almond Ice Cream from Leatherby's. Mike knows if I'm mad at him he needs to get me toasted almond, and I will be a little more reasonable. (but not necessarily forgive him...that takes a couple weeks.
3. I hold grudges. For a long time. (not for 30 years, though)
4. I can sing really well, but my kids (and Mike) don't know it yet. Oh, yeah, and I am a very LOUD singer.
5. When I was 16, my best friend, Ame, and I thought we would start a new trend. We wore all our t-shirts backwards...ALL the time. Sadly, it did not catch on.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!

11 comments:

AmandaS said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe the backwards shirt thing didn't catch on. Crazy. Maybe I'll wear mine that way tomorrow just to pay tribute to you.

Megan said...

Crap...I totally thought about you and forgot to give you a call to wish you a happy birthday. We missed you on Sunday but look forward to seeing you tomorrow and Sunday. I hope you had a great birthday!

The Duncan Proect said...

I would sing you the Tate Family birthday song but it goes on forever. I love you and yours. Hope you have an amazing day. When I was 30, I threw my own surprise party. Surprise!!

Melanie said...

Happy, happy Birthday!!! Did you see the Happy Birthday thread I left for you in the forum yesterday? Yikes! I just realized that I talked to you today & forgot to wish you a happy birthday!!! Please forgive me & don't hold a 30 year grudge! I just can't remember important things in real life. I remembered in the forum.. doesn't that count for anything? xoxo love you lots & hope your day was fabulous!

Unknown said...

isn't it nice that someone remembers you on your birthday. Mandi, I love you and I knew that about your singing. You have a beautiful voice. You are a beautiful person. When I get home I will blog a baby picture of you so everyone can see what a beautiful baby you were.

Unknown said...

Ok, sorry I have to make another comment. Mandi, your pose reminds me of Grandma Helen. There are several things about you that remind me of her.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Happy late birthday! Hope you had a fun day!

Susie J. said...

Somehow I don't remember you and Ame doing the backward shirt thing. Maybe it was just so subtle that no one ever noticed??

Fat Dad said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!

Telefone VoIP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melanie said...

so, ummm... I was just checking in & hoping for an update. I know I've seen you at Church & Enrichment, but, c'mon, I need blogging info on what's going on for you & your fam! :)