CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blackie Black Black

We have had Blackie now for a while. There is a big debate as to when we got her. I think we have narrowed it down to 2001 or 2002. Every year we let her grow out a good coat so she doesn't get too cold outside in the winter. This year we were a bit late in getting her hair cut, but I think she's pretty happy about it. For a few days after she gets her haircut, she rubs her face on the ground, and anywhere she can. She's a great dog, and the kids really love her.

2 comments:

Fat Dad said...

I would vote for 2003 because I didn't start dating Kyra until March of '03 and I remember you guys first getting Blackie. There is no way you guys had Blackie before I first met you.

Lisa said...

Love, love, love the dog! So dang cute!