CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Grandma Vernie

Am I allowed to have a favorite grandparent? I dearly and deply love all my grandparents, and even Mike's grandparents, but I feel a very special connection to my Grandma Vernie. In December, I got to visit with her for a few days, and I loved to hear her stories. I was in my craft room today looking for note cards, and I cane across a small notebook of typed pages that she had written of her life story. What a treasure!!! I read through the whole thing (yes, I cried. That's what I do), and found myself wanting more. Maybe it's because I want to be like her.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I love to hear Grandma's stories too. Sometimes I even get to hear ones I've never heard before!