CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Twilight Series

For anyone who has been in society at all lately, you have probably noticed every other person (mainly women) in the state has been toting around a black book with some sort of red apple, or red and white tulip, or red ribbon. What is the purpose of this, you may ask. Well, let me tell you, it's the coolest vampire book on the planet!! A vampire book?, you say? I know, I'm not really that into vampires either, however YOU MUST READ THESE BOOKS. But only if you have about a week in which you can entirely devote to only reading. In fact, check out the website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I'm successfully glued to "Twilight." Thanks a lot. :) I resisted all temptation to stay up late to read, but the book hasn't left my side since I got it. Such an interesting book & this author is excellent!