CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Austin

Austin is such a cutie. He always has funny stuff to say. His first day of school was on Tuesday, September 4th and on Wednesday he came home from school and said to Mike, " I like Kindergarten. Thanks for signin' me up." He also loves the X-box (you will notice by the picture). All the kids and grandkids wrote a note about why they love Grandpa Randy back in January, and Austin said, "I like grandpa and I like him a whole lot. And I love him and I love to play X-box. I love him because I just do. I had a sleepover at his house while mom was in California and my dad had to work so grandpa took the minivan and had a sleepover at his house. And we slept and we slept and we slept. The End. And now I'm out." At lunch today, he told me I should work all day. I told him I would miss him though. He said "I will always be in your heart." What a sweet boy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't get enough of the Austin quotes. Where did he come up with "and I'm out"!?!

Michael said...

he got it from me, Mitchell Reid Black and I sometimes say that ok I out.