CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sea World



One of my favorite places on Earth is Sea World. When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a marine biologist with my dream job being a dolphin trainer at Sea World. A highlight was watching all the kids pet the Rays, and you have read in an earlier post of Austin's experience trying to pet the dolphins. Austin said he wanted to sit in the "Splash Zone" for Shamu. Once we got there he started to freak out, but we made him stay and sat very close to where he came out at the front (Picture). And to top it off, we only got a couple of drops on us. You will catch a theme here pretty soon— We were there from park opening to close, so it was a fun time on another very long day.

3 comments:

The McBrides said...

I absolutely LOVE sea world too, I was hoping Dustin would make it there before we started a family but it sounds like it would be way more fun to go with little ones anyways! Cute zoo pics too!

Fat Dad said...

I wish you would do a new post so that godawful picture of me is no longer the first thing on your blog. :)

Unknown said...

I love your new family picture!! its so beautiful!