CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trying to kill time while I get my trip post together

Husband tag. Here goes:

1. Where did you meet your husband? Blind date. I worked with Katie who was dating Brandon who was friends with Mike
2. How long did you date before you married? about 6 or 7 months
3. How long have you been married? 12 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? he loves to buy me little things that he knows I like, but wouldn't get for myself. When we were dating he would come pick me up and always have a little surprise for me: perfume, a flower, etc
5. What is his favorite feature? lips... and rock hard abs
6. What is his favorite quality? he's generous and thoughtful
7. Does he have a nickname for you? sweetheart or babe
8. What is his favorite food? MEAT
9. What is his favorite sport? ALL. ie: football, basketball, soccer, poker (is that a sport? He loves to watch it and play it, so it must be)
10. When & where was your first kiss? In September? 1995 on the lift up to the Alpine Slide. He asked me in Swedish, and then "showed" me what it meant.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? be together in the same room
12. Do you have any children? yes, 3 adorable kids: Mitchell, Austin, Rachel
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is good at everything. We went Ice Skating. He was good. Me not so much. Racketball, tennis, dancing. He kicks my trash at Dance Dance Revolution. And he's a pretty good singer.
14. How old is he? 36
15. Who said I love you first? I think he did. And he's told me almost everyday since.
16. What is his favorite music? alternative
17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to forgive and get over things quickly.
18. What is his favorite color? green
19. Will he read this? yes, and then he will ask me where is the post about our vacation?

4 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Yeah--where are the vacay photos??? I have a post in process with pictures of Spence and Mitchell.

Unknown said...

I learned some things about Mike that I didn't know--like his favorite color!

Jenny said...

Feel no pressure to post about your vacation. This was fun to read too!

Beef said...

You left out the fact that he's ugly?