CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

8-26-08: Austin's first day of 1st grade

We are so excited that Austin is in school all day long. He so needs the structure; I think he thrives on it. His first day of first grade was actually a day later than Mitchell's because they had all the first graders meet their teachers, and not have everyone going crazy on the first day. Austin's teacher is Mrs. Francom, and I think they will be a good match. He sits in the front of the class, and I think that will be a good match as well.



I love this picture of the first graders at our bus stop: Elizabeth, Austin, Halle, and Wynnie. So cute.

4 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing pictures of your children. I can't believe how old Mitchell looks. It gives me a homesick feeling because I know Spencer misses having him for a friend.

Unknown said...

The kids sure have changed since we were there in April. Its only been 4 months and if I didn't know him, I wouldn't recognize Mitchell.

Cody Heffner said...

Haha I love how Austin's picture is him with three other girls. It seems Danny has taught him well.

Michael said...

Cody, what makes you think it was Danny? He is his father's son after all.