CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day at the Zoo and a new Austin story





I am not sure why, but I can't post under myself (Michael). But anyway, we went to the zoo and are trying to get as many things done this week before the kids go back to school next week (Yeah!!!!!). Here are a couple of photos. Also, I wanted to add an Austinism that cracked me up. In the van the other day he slipped and here is what I heard. "Didn't hurt...pause, pause. Well, maybe hurt a little bit...pause, pause. Yep, knee is starting to cramp. The kid is just a constant amusement in our lives.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That story made me laugh out loud at work, and then when I told it to Danny, he laughed even harder. Oh I love Austin.

Unknown said...

Made me laugh too! Love you guys!