CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 24-30

* We laid out all Rachel's clothes for the week last night. She comes up to me this morning having quite a problem, "I don't know what to wear... they are all so cute!"
* I have a new owner at work. Lots of changes to keep me busy.
* Went on a date with my BFF, Ann, to Utah Gymnastics meet. Was so fun!
* Date # 2 with Ann involved our husbands. Movie: The Dilemma and Dinner: Epic (yum!)
* New favorite place to shop for clothes: Deseret Industries. I totally get more for my money!!
* Come home from church to find Austin's shopping list:
Cheese nips, Ritz bits, Raisn Bran, Nerds rope, Reses Pese, gummy worms, diet coke, gummy bears, oreos, 5 lunchabeles, dog treats, tolet paper. There was a little something for everyone in there.
* Conversation with Mike while he was at work on Sunday: "Ok, well, I'll see you on..... (crickets) Wednesday." For those of you counting.... that's 3 days!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your new posting---austin's grocery list-hilarious1 he did have one nutritious item. what a kick!