CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Austin's Just Desserts

This blog entry was written by Mitchell:
We went to Wingers for dinner (all you can eat wings...yum). Austin went into the bathroom, and took a long time to come out, so dad went to get him. I guess he was sitting on the toilet and his aim was a little off, so he peed on his underwear. So Austin didn't want to stay so Cody and Kyra brought him home. Kyra and Cody call later after they left with Austin and this is funny he left Austins UNDERWEAR of all things in the Winger's bathroom while was in it after they hung up I HAD TO GET IT of all people ( I think they are lazy for it ) it was weird because Austin peed in the dang thing. Later the waiter came and Brad and I decided to get an extra box ( for the underwear of course ) and the waiter asks " What for ? " and my mom, Mandi said " You DON'T want to know ! " so me and Brad say " Let's play a prank on Austin by sneaking his underwear in the extra box and say it's Just Desserts." ( the title ) So then we talked about it on the way home and came in the house and discovered he was in the TUB so after we gave him it and said " Here's your Just Desserts Austin! " And you have just got to see this movie and well I JUST LOVE me SHOVING HIS FACE in the underwear and he threw it at me ok I'm out of words later I'll post my own blog later on so bye read my blog later bye!!!!!!

1 comments:

Fat Dad said...

Good work, Mitchell. Great post!