CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Titans vs. Broncos


I (Mike) just got back from Denver today. My beloved Titans couldn't catch footballs thrown to them that even Austin and Mitchell could have caught, turned the ball over and broke my heart by letting me get jeered at by 73,000 fans (there were only a limited number of us devoted Titans fans). But it was a no-lose situation for me. I got to experience an NFL game of my two favorite teams with my best friend Gary (He is a big-time Broncos fan and it was his first experience at a game). We stayed right next to the stadium. I originally forgot my camera, and so it took us 12 minutes round-trip to walk from the gates, back to the room and then back to the stadium if that tells you how close we were. Lots of fun, but glad to be back home to my family.

1 comments:

Fat Dad said...

I saw the highlight and I was thinking two things: (1) I hope Mike had fun at the game and (2) maybe Vince Young would be a better quarterback if his receivers could catch the friggin' ball!