CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Mother's Daughter

I was just thinking about a time I was in the temple for the wedding of Shawn and Chelsea Merritt. They were married in the LA Temple in about 2003. I went early with my dad to do sealings, and then we stopped so we could be ready for the sealing. But on the way I got lost, and everyone was already in the sealing room. I guess I looked pretty lost, and someone came up to me and said, "You must be Kathy Goodwin's daughter. Let me show you where to go." It just so happened that the temple worker was in mom's ward while she was growing up. I made it in time for the sealing, and even had a pretty great seat. That was one time I was glad to be my mother's daughter.

...As a side note, I wonder how Shawn and Chelsea are doing? If you know, send me their e-mail address.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Shawn and Chelsea are doing fine I sent them a link to your blog

Unknown said...

Mandi, that must have been Juanita Brown. She's the sister who's necklace you broke when you were a little girl. She used to love to hold you in church.