CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Parent/Teacher Conferences

We had parent/teacher conferences last night with Mitchell and Austin's teachers. They both got very good reports.
Mitchell is in 5th grade and got A's in Social Studies, Science, and Technology. He got B's in Reading/Language arts, and Math...but Mrs. Eldridge said that they were high B's and if he worked on it even a little bit, they would come up to A's. Her comments were: "Mitchell is a delight. So capable and respectful. He does a great job in class and has many friends that he treats very well." I love hearing that he's respectful!!
Austin is in kindergarten. They grade by numbers instead of letters. He got 4's (the highest) in everything except Concepts of print and handwriting. Mrs. Heldt said: "Austin is a very enthusiastic learner. He is creative and loves to share his ideas with the class (Translate: he talks ALL the time). He has a very strong sense of justice." She also said he is very respectful of her-which is good because sometimes he is not at home.
Just thought I'd share with you, cuz I'm so proud!!

3 comments:

Fat Dad said...

Austin "has a very strong sense of justice." Translation = "You're not the boss of me!"

Unknown said...

I was very pleased with your children's manners when I was visiting last month. I got a kick out of Austin telling Rachel to say please and thank you. You are doing a great job with all three!

Cody Heffner said...

That is awesome! I'm so proud of my nephews and niece!

PS, I finally made a blog.

zzerocody.blogspot.com