CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Funny things kids say

I know everyone is thinking, "What did Austin say now?", but it's Mitchell this time. Brad, Kyra, and Cody were over visiting us (we love that!!), and Brad commented that he loves how Rachel wears a "wife beater". Kyra and I had to correct him and let him know that it's an undershirt for her. Then Mitchell says, "Why is it called a wife beater?" Brad told him that it's a long story. Mitchell is just a little obsessive (I don't know where he gets that from, I swear), and keeps asking what it is. Brad keeps saying no, so Mitchell says, "If you don't tell me I'm just going to Google it." How would our kids learn things if not from the internet!?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mitchell, you are so awesome!

Unknown said...

Before the days of the Internet, parents told their kids to look it up in the encyclopedia!

AmandaS said...

Hilarious!
Um, yeah, sorry about Friday! I am so bad about my phone messages! We would have loved to do something with you guys! I got sick over the weekend and it pretty much wiped us all out. "When momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

(sorry to leave this as a comment, but I don't have your email!)
Happy Day!

Fat Dad said...

I was really amazed when Mitchell said that. It's become so commonplace for adults to say that they will google something but I never thought I'd hear it from such a young kid. Mitchell is indeed awesome.