CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

April 22 Girls night (aka party for Katie)

Before Katie left, we wanted to have another girls night. It turned out that Annette and I are Katie's only friends!! But really, no one else could make it, which made for more food for us. We got Asian Star food. I had not really been all that impressed in the past with their food, but apparently I was not getting the right stuff. We got Honey Shrimp (or something to that effect), and something else that was really yummy with sesame seeds (I'm stretching trying to remember what it's called, and having NO luck).


Really fun. We talked while we ate and had a great time. Then we watched American Idol (back when they did the Andrew Lloyd Weber songs).

We watched a you tube video that was amazing. I am sure this girl has bones, but not sure how she is SO flexible. Check it out here.
Then we had ice cream. What a perfect way to end a girl's night. I sure am going to miss her when she's gone.

0 comments: