CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I really should blog this...

After really feeling the pressure to post EVERYTHING (and having a running commentary in my mind of things to post), I obviously took a bit of a break. Now, I'm back, but I feel like I set the bar a little too high previously, and don't want to feel the pressure to blog ALL THE TIME. So, here's the deal. I will post at my leisure. You will not bug me about posting. I just can't do it all (as witnessed by the fact that my front yard looks better than previously (except for the broken sprinkler that STILL is not fixed...do I have to ground you, Mike?), but my visiting teaching for May did not get done (you can't get kicked out of church for that, right?). So sorry Megan, but we've got a lot to catch up on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've loved getting caught up with all you family activities. Thanks for sharing and you will notice that not once did I nag you to post anything. I have a lot I want to post also but afraid that once I get started I won't be able to stop. So I just keep postponing it all.