CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dress Shopping (5-3-08)

So on May 3rd, we went dress shopping!! I love wedding dress shopping! This time for Jenny. She brought a picture of the dress she wanted, and after trying on about 10 or 15, that was the one she ended up with. The person who was helping us said that was the first time someone brought in a picture of the dress they wanted, and they actually ended up getting it. Technically we were not supposed to take pictures, but we did anyway.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So many posts! My head is spinning! I love it though. And I especially had to comment on this one, since that was such a fun day! Good memories of that nightgown dress I tried on. I can't believe it's already been a month. I remember thinking that a 6 month engagement would be way too short, but now I'm halfway there and almost everything is done! Thanks so much for being my go-to gal pal for wedding stuff. Love you tons!

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.