CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduation for Kyra and Brad (4-25-08)

On Friday, April 24th, it was Kyra and Brad's graduation; Kyra got her bachelors in Art , and Brad got his Juris Doctorate (he has a law degree). It was a great day with no kids.

This was the best picture I got of Kyra walking. My stupid camera did not regenerate (if that's what you call it) fast enough to get a hand shaking picture. Oh, well. There were plenty of other pictures to be taken (approx. 47 just on my camera. I guess I went a little crazy). I did like her graduation ceremony...at least the part where there were pictures. It probably could have been a little shorter, but when has a graduation ceremony been short?
Family pictures:

Heffners

Liggetts
We ate, and then headed over to the Provo Tabernacle for Brad's ceremony. Took more pictures:



Kyra and I played with the settings on my camera before we took pictures inside the tabernacle:





Thumbs up to these cool robes!

Then light refreshments after the party at Kyra and Brad's house. There were a lot of people in their 800 square feet, but it was lots of fun. A whole day with no kids...Ahhhhh!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Mandi and Kyra look alike! They are going to be twins soon. Nice pics, Mandi.