CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rachel's ballet recital Take 2 (5-8-08)

Since Rachel's ballet was a community class, we had another session in April and May. Miss Chassie was her teacher again, and Rachel just loves her. Chassie reminds me of Giselle in "Enchanted" and is just so adorable with all the girls.


I want to let you know that this class is for kids ages 3-5. So you have to be at least 3 years old to be in the class. You will notice that there is a little girl with a pacifier in some of the pictures. Yes, she is 3 years old with a pacifier... and the best part about it is she was whining and crying and her mom gave it to her to shut her up so she would do the dance. I just DO NOT agree with that. Rant over.
Here is the video of the dance:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you about the pacifier. I see kids all the time who's mother asks them to take out their pacifier so they can say Hi to me at work. That is just so WRONG! Rachel looks darling! I love her curly hair.